Little Adventures Playschool
Welcome to Little Adventures Playschool. We are a year round Outdoor program that is Reggio Emilia Insspired, we encourage our children to be independent, critical, creative thinkers through nature immersion, stimulating situations and hands-on learning opportunities, the children form a deep connection with the environment and natural world around them.
We believe that children thrive in an environment which values their own uniqueness, while providing support and opportunities to grow emotionally, socially and creatively by building on each child’s strengths, interests and curiosities, we guide each child to explore the world around them as well as develop new abilities and form close relationships with each other and nature.
How are we unique?
Little Adventures Playschool is a Unique Home-based Playschool where we follow the Reggio Emilia approach while using loose parts all throughout our outdoor classroom. Our classroom helps to restore the traditional benefits of childhood while also addressing the following:
- Getting children outside and more active
- Involving children in hands-on, loose-parts outdoor play
- Creating opportunities to learn how to handle outdoor risks safely
- Connecting children to nature in ways that encourage them to connect more deeply
- Teaching children about cause and effect through outdoor and interpersonal activities
- Providing children with a wide range of activities that support their holistic development
Reggio Emilia Approach
Children are capable of constructing their own learning!
Form an understanding through their interactions with others!
Children are communicators!
Our environment is 3rd teacher approach
The adult is the mentor and guide
An emphasis on documenting children’s thoughts!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
License # 343623242